Followers

Saturday, 16 March 2013

Hobbycutz Challenge #2

Hobbycutz Easter Challenge


Hello everyone,  I hope that you are all well and I'm ever so sorry that I've not been around very much this last week or two, we have just suffered a loss and as you can imagine I've not been able to function properly at all. 

This is something I made for our second challenge at Hobbycutz a couple of weeks ago and  the challenge this time is "Easter"






To make this Easter box I have used the following:- Green Bazzill Basics, Yellow Bazzill Basics, Martha Stewart Wide Edge Punch, Martha Stewart Doily Punch, 2 x Handmade daisy flowers, and 2 x beautiful wooden lasercut butterflies from Hobbycutz which I have inked up using White Ink.

Our sponsors for this challenge are Hobbycutz and Fairy Dust Crafts




We would really love to have you come join in our challenge and if you would like a little more inspiration then why not pop over to hobbycutz and check out the fabulous range of wooden lasercut embellishments, frames and flourishes etc., and you could also pop over to check out what my fabulous talented teamies have made too.


Huge Hugz, Lorraine xXx






5 comments:

  1. I'm sorry for your loss, Lorraine. Your project is lovely

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lorraine so sorry to hear of your loss....love your fab basket.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry to hear that Lorraine you have made a lovely easter basket.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear of your loss. Your Easter basket is great with all those yummy eggs!

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Easter Box. Love this borders around and cute butterfly.
    Hugs,
    Natali

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to visit my Blog

Huge Hugz
Lorraine
xXx