Followers

Monday, 21 October 2013

Gucci Tilda....

Gucci Tilda....


Hi everyone, I would just like to say a huge thank you to all of my lovely friends and followers for taking the time to  look at my blog and for also leaving such wonderful comments, I know that I don't thank you all nearly as often as I should but I wanted you all to know how much I appreciate each and every one of you.

Today's post is a card that I made using one of my Mini Magnolia Tilda Stamps, this ones "Gucci Tilda"



Card Recipe

5x5 ivory card, core'dinations, first edition design papers, gold mirri,
organza ribbon, mulberry roses & blooms, gold dress charm, diamonte trim, 
pearls, k&co sentiment, stardust stickles and glossy accents

To colour this cute little Tilda mini I've used my Promarkers & Flexmarkers


I hope that you like her

Huge Hugz
Lorraine 
xXx

I would like to enter this into the following challenges





14 comments:

  1. She is beautiful Lorraine. Fabulous colour and design.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lorraine fabulous card love the layout and colour and the wee tilda you have used gorgeous. Love Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lorraine,
    This card is really stunning!
    She splashed out of my screen, really colorful and cheering!
    And btw.. Also congrats with your published creation in the mag!
    I can imagine how thrilled you were eventhough that little detail about your name ;)
    You go girl!
    Keep up the good work, then they'll know for sure how to spell it ;)
    Xxx Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a beautiful and girlie card Lorraine.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, love the colour and the image, Px

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulously girly card and such gorgeous colours.

    Thank you for joining in with the Scribble & Scrap challenge. Please make sure you're a follower x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous as always Lorraine, thank you also for leaving lovely comments on my blog too. Good luck with the challenges.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fabulous card, love the colours papers and image x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful, brilliant bow x

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW, Lorraine, this is stunning, love all the details here xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely image, beautiful colours and papers and the flowers are super. Great detail, great card.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely girlie kind of card. Love the papers you used and the coloring is great. Thanks for joining us at Bugaboo this week.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is lovely. Lorraine...so pretty and feminine. Gorgeous image and embellishments.

    Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous colors!
    Thanks so much for playin’ along with us this week for the Catch The Bug BINGO Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps!
    Be sure to check out The Bug Blog for our next challenge that begins today! We hope you’ll play along!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    ~Min: Bugaboo Asst DT Coordinator
    Kaymin Kreations

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to visit my Blog

Huge Hugz
Lorraine
xXx