Followers

Wednesday, 2 October 2013

Quick Post Today...

Quick Post Today....


Hello everyone, 

I've got a really quick post for you tonight, I've been so busy these last few days and I've finally got the last of my packing done for Craftaganza, I'm getting really excited now and my stomach is doing somersaults, I feel just like a kiddie on Christmas morning lol.

Anyway onto my post...which was made using another of Hannah Lynn's gorgeous stamps "Butterflies of Hope"



To colour this gorgeous image I've used my Spectrum Noir
BG1 ,BG3, BG6, BT2, BT4, BT7, DR5, Blender Pen
I've also colourised my papers with the same colours too.
(her face isn't blue it's white, the lighting wasn't very good lol)



Hope you like her

Huge Hugz,
Lorraine
xXx






9 comments:

  1. wow, monochrome with a hint of teals and a little color. TOTALLY gorgeous work. Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning image love it, especially the butterflies.Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Bloggers Network facebook site :) Hugs txx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super image, beautifully coloured, love the minimal touch of colour - so effective - great card
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card, colouring & stunning image xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous card Lorraine.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lorraine what a stunning card love the image and layout you have used. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's beautiful, Lorraine! You colour these lovely images so well!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the monochrome with a hint of colour on the butterflies fabulous image and a wonderful card.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this image and layout. Beautiful colouring too.x

    Kay
    CBN DTx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to visit my Blog

Huge Hugz
Lorraine
xXx