Followers

Saturday, 19 October 2013

Woohoo I'm So Excited

Woohoo I'm So Excited


Hi everyone, I hope that you're all having a wonderful weekend and are having some crafty fun...well I'm having a fabulous weekend but I really don't think "Woohoo, I'm So Excited" quite covers how mega muchly I'm excited, I've just got my copy of "Complete Cardmaking" magazine and guess who's card has made it onto the front cover.....yes you've guessed it's yours truely....but there's a problem :(  they've got my photo and first name correct but not my surname. Never mind I'm still thrilled to bits and all this on top of being published inside the brand new "The Crafter's Inspiration" magazine too :)









The card's that I've made were all made using Crafter's Companion's 
Barkley & Purrdey papers and images that are on the free CD Rom 
that you get with the magazine





Huge Hugs
Lorraine
xXx




18 comments:

  1. Congratulations - well done, you deserve it!!
    Will you still talk to us now that you're famous??
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many Congratulations Lorraine. We know it was you and your fabulous creations.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations Lorraine.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Lorraine, love the cards too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!! Great acchievement..
    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Lorraine fantastic News. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations. You are doing so well getting published twice in such a short space of time. Your cards are always great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Hun you deserve it . Your cards are fab

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! We can all say that we knew you "before you were famous" .... you could always ask them to print an amendment to your name in their next issue too.

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm not surprised you're excited!!! Congratulations, you deserve it! Your cards are so beautiful!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations, Lorraine, how fabulous and so very well deserved hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well done, i shall have to go and buy it now used to have that every month but don't have it anymore

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well done!! It's great to be published but a front cover?!? Wowsers!! Many congratulations to you! x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations on being feautured and having a front cover. Well deserved.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. That's fantastic news, you must be ecstatic, well done x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just back from holiday and catching up with comments. Congratulation on being published.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to visit my Blog

Huge Hugz
Lorraine
xXx