Thursday, 12 December 2013

A little bit of Fantasy

A little bit of Fantasy


Morning everyone,

This is going to be rather a quick post from me today, I'm heading off out and going to be battlling my way through the Christmas shopping crowds to do some last minute Christmas shopping.

This is another of Mitzi's beautiful images that I've coloured up using my Spectrum Noir pens




To colour this image I've use the following Spectrum Noir pens
BT1-6 & LV1+2




I also used some Glossy Accents, Sakura Silver Gelly roll, Crystal + Diamond 
Stickles and White Liquid Pearls.

As you can see she's still waiting to be placed on a card or framed 

Hope that you like her

Huge Hugz
Lorraine
xXx

12 comments:

  1. WOW Lorraine this is amazing beautiful work love this so much xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Mitzis images are amazing and you have added to that with these colours, Stunning card, Love Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, WOW, WOW Lorraine this is stunning! Love the colour combination and the gorgeous image.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my word! How gorgeous is this?? Stunning Lorraine xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is gorgeous Lorraine.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Lorraine this is gorgeous love the colour combination and a stunning image. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! this is absolutely fabulous, love the colour combination and sparkle. Definitely needs to be framed me thinks! lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning cols beautiful card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wowzers absolutely stunning, I really really love this image and the gorgeous colours.

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful colouring on this fabulous card.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...