Followers

Sunday, 8 December 2013

Hobbycutz Challenge #28

Hobbycutz Challenge #28


Hi everyone, It's challenge time over at Hobbycuts where the theme this time is "CHRISTMAS DECORATION" and this is the decoration that I have made for our Challenge.




To make this pretty decoration I used Smooch Ink to colour one of the fabulous frames and small snowflakes from Hobbycutz, I then used Crafter's Companion Stick and Spray, then added Hunkydory Diamond Sparkles, Next I used a gorgeous Christmas sentiment digi from "LIMITED RUNS" front and back and glazed both sides with Glossy Accents and lastly I added some organza ribbon and a handmade bow and attached the snowflake to the frame.

Our fabulous Sponsor for this challenge is 



For more details and to see what my talented Hobbycutz Teamies have created 
please pop over to the Challenge blog

Huge Hugz,
Lorraine
xXx

7 comments:

  1. This is stunning Lorraine.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely beautiful!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning Lorraine, Wow very talented. Love Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, Lorraine, would be lovely in any home at Xmas, hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lorraine, what a beautiful stylish card, love the colours and lovely design.

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to visit my Blog

Huge Hugz
Lorraine
xXx