Monday, 30 December 2013

New Year.... Fresh New Start

New Year.... Fresh New Start


Hi everyone,

I hope that you've all had a wonderful Christmas and are now looking forward to the New Year, We all had a lovely Christmas and Santa Claus really spoiled me this year lol, seriously though my OH totally floored me this year with the most beautiful and thoughtful gift I've ever been given.... a wooden sculpture of our  beautiful daughter that he had painstakingly created himself for me. 





To say I was thrilled would truly be an understatement, I was so moved that I just couldn't stop crying. 


I'm sorry too that I've been neglecting my blog recently, but to be honest I just simply haven't had 
the time to either craft or blog, what with the preparations for Christmas and the festivities themselves, but I've been busy these last few days with a few DT cards that are needed for the New Year and I've also given my Crafty area a overhaul with some new storage boxes and a good clear out ready to begin the new crafty year.




Isn't it lovely when your craft desk and area's all nice and tidy...the only trouble is trying to find things and also keeping it like this lol.

Wishing you all have a fabulous New Year

Huge Hugz
Lorraine 
xXx

16 comments:

  1. What a fabulous Christmas Present and I am sure you will treasure it forever. Well done to your hubby on creating such a fabulous work of art. Loving your work area too. I have had a bit of a clean up and sort out too. Wishing you a Happy New Year and looking forward to seeing your creations in 2014.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. No wonder you were moved to tears, Lorraine, your husband has created a masterpiece here....I love it. I love wood, fullstop, as my ex, late husband was a 'woodman' and he got me to appreciate the beauty of it. Your hubs is very clever to create this. Your craft space is looking good too. It's the first job I'm going to tackle when the festivities are over. Happy New Year x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a clever husband you have, and what a thoughtful present. Your Craft area is looking great - really must get round to sorting mine too. Will just have to be ruthless I think, instead of holding onto stuff 'just in case' lol. Wishing you a very happy healthy and peaceful New Year x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your sculpture is fantastic - what a fabulous gift - he is so talented!!
    Love how tidy your craft room is. I wish..........
    xx
    Happy new year

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful work area, Lorraine so love the beautiful butterfly boxes. Your Hubby is very clever. Have a great new year Hugs txx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful sculpture your husband is very clever and should be very proud of himself. Your craft area looks great, can you come and organise me please lol. Happy New Year. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow that is a stunning sculpture he is very clever
    Happy New Year
    Anne-marie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow this is awesome. I would love to craft in that space.

    ReplyDelete
  9. that very beautiful Lorraine and a great craftroom.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your husband is very tallented, the wood carving is absolutely stunning. Your crafting area looks great as well, but I'm sure you're a true crafter and will have it untidy in very little time as you play with your crafting stash.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a talented pair you are! The sculpture is fantastic. Happy New a Year Lorraine :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is so beautiful! I can relate to the blog neglect. ..I too am guilty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, what an awesome project to get. Gorgeous work! Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fabulous gift... My craft room
    Stays tidy for about 5 mins... All the best Px

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG, Lorraine what a Stunning Gift, and such a beautiful daughter you have...I love your Tidy Craft Room, I too have been trying to sort some things out, but not getting very far, LOL...have a Wonderful New Year my friend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a gorgeous gift, your hubby is very talented. Wish my craft area was as tidy as yours. Happy New Year. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...