Wednesday, 4 June 2014

I Love Promarkers GDT Spot

I Love Promarkers GDT Spot


Well I'm finally starting to feel a little better after feeling really poorly this last week or so, 
I've only had a virus but it brought on my Afib and my ticker just wouldn't go back into 
rhythm and so I've been finding it difficult to get my breath but this time instead of just 
being out of rhythm for a few days it's lasted more than a week this time, Anyway 
I've finally been allowed to sit and do some crafting but I've been under strict orders from 
my hubby that I had to take it easy....so I promised him I wouldn't lift anything heavier 
than my pens LOL. 
While I was poorly last week I got an email from Karen at I Love Promarker Challenge asking if I 
would like to be GDT for June and of course I replied with a huge YES please.
So here's my first GDT card for the new I Love Promarkers Challenge Blog
 and the theme this time is 

Digi Does It



Card Recipe
6x6 Card, Pink Hearts card from Hunkydory, First Edition Design Paper, Silver Mirri, 
Pink Satin Ribbon and Hand tied bow, Aqua Pearls, Diamond Stickles, Sakura Gelly Roll 
& Molotow Opaque White Fine Liner



This gorgeous image is called "When a Princess is Born" from Hannah Lynn 
and you can find it HERE
I coloured the image using my Pro/Flexmarkers and I then added Sakura Gelly Roll 
to her crown and I also used my Molotow Opaque white fine liner to give added texture 
to the babies nappy.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges



Huge Hugz



18 comments:

  1. So glad to hear you are feeling a little better, but do as your'e told and take it easy. Love this card, gorgeous colouring and the design is great x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are on the mend. This is stunning Lorraine. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweet and beautiful Lorriane.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear you haven't been well and happy to hear you are on the mend. I absolutely love your gorgeous card and the image is stunning!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you'll keep feeling better. Your card is very nice, lovely colouring. Thanks for sharing it with us at Robyn's Fetish Challenge.
    Laurence DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a wonderful creation and lovely layout !!! And your pink bow is very beautiful .

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so girly I love it......Lis

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful image and coloring. Love the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you feel tip-top agin soon! A beautiful card, your colouring is incredible! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on your GDT spot my friend, I am not at all surprised, that they chose you, what an awesome card, with totally awesome colouring, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on your design spot. A gorgeous card. Amazing image x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning work Lorraine, as always, your colouring is amazing hence your GDT spot
    and I love your bow, I think I always say that lol.
    I hope you are feeling a bit better now.
    Hugs Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your card. The image looks great with you.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a pretty card. Thanks for joining us at Robyn's Fetish.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card, loving the cute image. Thanks for sharing it with us over at The Squirrel and The Fox.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sweet Girly card. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. PennyRae DT

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your card is gorgeous and you've used such a cute image. Love the bow too. So glad you joined us for the Sparkle N Sprinkle Creative Challenge where the theme is always Anything Goes using Loose Glitter, Embossing Powder, and/or Flock. We hope to see more of your beautiful projects.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorjuss card hun, thanks for joining us at Ditzie Digi Design this week. Shell xx

    ReplyDelete