Followers

Wednesday, 15 April 2015

Peacock Masquerade Bracelet

Peacock Masquerade Bracelet


Hi everyone, let me start with an apology for my lack of updates on my blog  
in the last few weeks, I've just been so busy that I've just not any time at all 
to craft and blog, but I'm back and today I would like to share with you all a charm 
Bracelet that I made using one of Mitzi's gorgeous images, she's called 
I have been having a crafty sort out and having found some peacock charms in my box 
of beads, charms and findings I thought that I would make myself a bracelet for the 
summer.






I used a Silver Plated 25mm Cabachon Setting and Glass Dome Seal along with Diamond Glaze
 to house Mitzi's *Peacock Masquerade* image that I'd coloured using my Pro/Flexmarkers, 
I also used Tibetan Silver Peacocks, Various Turquoise beads, Silver Separator Beads, 
Silver Findings, Silver Chain and Toggle Clasp






I was so delighted when Mitzi said that she would showcase my bracelet 
over on the *AURORA WINGS SHOWCASE BLOG* so be sure to pop 
over for a little peek and find out more about the Aurora Wings Showcase Blog.

Huge Hugz

I would like to enter this into the following challenges















18 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous bracelet, Lorraine!! I'm in LOVE! :D Love the peacock charms and turquoise beads to go with the Peacock Masquerade image. Everything you make is always so elegant, and your presentation gives that extra touch of opulence that's just delicious!! Magical!

    Mitzi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW this is amazing! I love the gorgeous design and fabulous image too.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely bracelet, love the small image, all the lovely details and the beautiful colors
    A lovely piece of work. Thank you for participating in Sketchy Colors, good luck.
    hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty!!! Thank you for joining us at Crafting with an Attitude, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, Lorraine! This is magnificent! Love, love, LOVE!!!! xxxxD

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is absolutely gorgeous xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning bracelet and what a clever idea to use a stamped image. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply beautiful, such an eye catching piece. You are truly talented.

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW WOW WOW Lorraine, this is simply stunning.
    Hugs Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW! this is a beautifully crafted piece, love the digi in the frame. Thank you for joining us in the Digitally Sweet Challenge, hope to see you again. Drop in on Monday, there may be something for you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. uch a gorgeous bracelet, Thanks for sharing your lovely creation for the Craft Your Passion Challenges, hope to see you again soon, hugs, Helena

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lorraine, your bracelet is simply stunning!
    I hope you're well!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Completely stunning, the image you have chosen is just perfect with those lovely beads. Thank you for sharing your project with us at Crafting With An Attitude.
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  14. A grear work of art.Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful work with us at TTCRD this week and hope to se you again in our next challenge// Zora DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. beautiful work!
    Thanks for playing with us at addicted to stamps challenge
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabby and stunning creation. It's smashing! Thanks for joining us over at PTT.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to visit my Blog

Huge Hugz
Lorraine
xXx