Followers

Wednesday, 22 July 2015

April

July?? No It's April


Hi everyone, I hope that you're all having a fabulous start to the week. 
I spent yesterday sorting out all my Digi Images....I knew that I had 
quite a few but I really got quite a shock as to just how many I do have.
Well while I was sorting them I came across some old favourites that 
I'd forgot about, so I printed some of them out ready to colour up.
So my post today is a card that I made last night using one of my 
Hannah Lynn images and this one's called "APRIL" and you can find her





Card Recipe
6x6 white base card, black card, silver miri, kanban aqua amore damask, 
papermaina design paper, aqua satin ribbon & black gems.




I used a selection of pro/flexmarkers to colour this gorgeous image, then added 
glossy accents to her eyes, lips & the leather straps on her arms which hopefully 
you can see more clearly in the next picture.I also added a little crystal stickles.



I hope that you like her as much as me, I had so much fun making her :)

Huge Hugz


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges






24 comments:

  1. These colors are gorgeous together! Together with the layout, it makes for a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fabulous colours and design

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh fabulous Lorraine, I like this image too, think I have it stuck away somewhere as well. The colours are gorgeous.
    Hugs Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colours, and the bow is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card. Love those colors! Thanks for sharing at Simply Papercraft.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous, love the colour and beautiful image.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is amazing. Love her hair xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is a beauty Lorraine, love the image and your colouring is fabulous. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a fab card, I love your colouring and the design is smashing. Thanks so much for playing this time at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. Good luck and hope to see you again soon. Andree {DT Lil Patch of Crafty Friends}

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card, love the layout, design and colour!
    Hugs Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi this is a gorgeous card I love how you have matched all the colours in the design. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at HIMCR, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous!! Wonderful image and colours!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Brown Sugar, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card! I love the colors,and sweet image. Thanks for playing along at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  16. love the bold tones & stylish layout. Thanks for joining us for our 'Anything Goes' challenge #36.
    Alicia (Art by Miran DT)
    MaxiBelle Studio

    ReplyDelete
  17. So beautiful! I love that gorgeous colour combo!
    Thank you for joining us at The Paper Nest Dolls Challenge. Jane (DT) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful image and fabulous dramatic colouring love the gorgeous bow too--Thank you for joining us at Crafting From The Heart
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is beautiful Lorraine. Such a striking card in a wonderful colour. The hair is just breathtaking...
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow this is amazing. She is just fabulous x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lorraine this is a beautiful project with wonderful attention to detail and perfect for our 14th ‘ANYTHING GOES’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous card Lorraine! Love this image and you have colored her so nicely. I love all of your embellishments; especially that big bow!

    I am having a blog celebration; with lots of prizes. I would love for you to join as a follower (if you aren’t already), comment and add your link. I am already a follower of your blog.

    Thanks so much for joining our Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge. We hope to see you again in the next challenge. Good luck in the drawings. Hugs, Gloria DT
    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to visit my Blog

Huge Hugz
Lorraine
xXx