Followers

Friday, 17 July 2015

Ladybird Sprite/Noor Designs DT Call

Aurora Wings New Image Launch & Noor Designs DT Call


Hi everyone, my post today is for the exciting launch of one of TWO brand new 
images from Aurora Wings....The image that I've used for my card is called 

"Ladybird Sprite"

When I first saw this super cute little image I was so excited, I felt just like a kid 
in a sweet shop.....I absolutely love Ladybirds




Card Recipe
6x6 white base card, green bazzill, black card, red bazzill, green garden twine, glossy accents, 
ladybird embellishments and the embossing folder is petite dots from embossalicious.






I also used the super cut Noor Design ladybird border die from Joycrafts 





To colour Mitzi's latest image I used a selection of Pro/Flexmarker alcohol pens 
I then added some glossy accents to the ladybird sprites wings and hat.



I inked up the petite dots embossing folder before running it through my 
sizzix and then tied the garden twine around it.
For more information on Mitzi's gorgeously cute newest images and to also 
see more fab samples from both the Aurora Wings Showcase DT and also 
the Aurora Wings DT just pop over to the  Aurora Wings Showcase Blog 



This card was made using the super cute Noor Designs
 Ladybird Border die from Joycrafts which I absolutely love. I've loved using 
Noor Design dies and embellishments for a long time now and have 
wanted the chance to join their amazing UK Design Team but just never 
quite had the courage until now, when a lovely crafty friend of mine said that 
"you really should try, what have you got to lose" and I thought yes, she's right, 
what have I got to lose, as my grandma would often say 
"A shy bairn gets no broth" lol
I've been on several design teams now and have had lots of my work published in various crafting and digital crafting magazines (I've even been lucky enough to have several pieces of my work make front covers too) I am a designer for Mitzi's Aurora Wings DT 
 and you can see lots of my creations on Pinterest and in various groups on facebook too.
 I really would love the opportunity to be a DT member with Noor Designs UK so fingers 
crossed that I'm lucky enough to be picked during this Noor Designs DT Call 
and good luck to all the other lovely talented crafters out there who are applying too :)


Huge Hugz

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges 



29 comments:

  1. OOOH, I'm LOVIN' that new Noor die, Lorraine! Definitely a "must have"! Perfect for that adorable Sprite. I certainly hope you make the team. It would be perfect fit. The Glossy accents is brill on the Sprite and I love the inked embossing. Another stunner, Missy. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOH, I'm LOVIN' that new Noor die, Lorraine! Definitely a "must have"! Perfect for that adorable Sprite. I certainly hope you make the team. It would be perfect fit. The Glossy accents is brill on the Sprite and I love the inked embossing. Another stunner, Missy. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous, I love the lady bird edging and adorable little image.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lorraine this is over the top with cuteness. Adore the ladybugs around the edges.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lorraine, fabulous card, love the new image and the design is gorgeous especially the ladybird frames. Super work and good luck with your application. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a BEAUTIFUL card Lorraine... fantastic coloring..wow!
    I am thrilled about it! Thank you very much for sharing this beautiful project with us at
    Moo Mania & More Challenges!
    Happy weekened!
    xxx
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, love the coloring! Thanks for sharing at Crafting with an Attitude.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow what an awesome project! Love the lady bugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card, great colors, image and design. Thanks for joining us at Card Mania Challenges. Good luck and hope you'll join us again.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Extra cute lady bug image. Lovethe card and your coloring Lorraine.

    Hugs and Blessings
    Jim

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so cute, Lorraine! You do 'cute' just as beautifully as you do 'elegant'! Love the red and green palette with all the polka dots and the cute ladybug die! The shiny on the ladybug is a perfect touch!! Thank you so much for joining the new release showcase today with your beautiful inspiration!

    Mitzi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card Lorraine. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Penny's Paper-Crafty. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card Lorraine! I love the red and green. Fabulous layout. My sister loves ladybugs; so I will have to try this one. I bought the digi and the ladybug border; so now I need time to create it.

    I am having a blog celebration; with lots of prizes. I would love for you to join as a follower (if you aren’t already), comment and add your link. I am already a follower of your blog.

    Thanks so much for joining our Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge. We hope to see you again in the next challenge. Good luck in the drawings. Hugs, Gloria DT

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning! I love the gorgeous ladybird sprite and fabulous ladybird die which enhances your card brilliantly.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my she is adorable!! Fabulous card! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lorraine, this is breathtaking. I love your colouring of this so cute ladybird and the glossy accents look fab! The card design is so pretty too with that adorable ladybug border...(I have had an inkling for that for a while...tempted really badly now)!
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Stunning card! Just love that ladybug and the ladybug border!!!! Just FABULOUS!!

    Thanks for joining us at Love To Scrap! Best of luck in your entry!
    Tammy DT

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great card thanks for joining the challenge at
    http://craftingfromtheheartchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk. Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh my goodness, the image is just so cute! Love the colour tones

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow!! So fan, sweet and supercute!!! Love this!! All the details are fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the red black & green colour combo Lorraine!
    Your card is just gorgeous as is your colouring!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Tooooooooo cute Love the border .
    What a sweet image.......Lis

    ReplyDelete
  23. Such a lovely card thanks for playing along with us at LTSCB with our Triple play theme. Good luck and hope to see you again next week. Aunty Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Sweet but above that.......beautiful! Thanks so much for joining us this week at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is just too cute for words! Love the adorable image and your Lady Bug border is just perfect! Love it all! Thank you for playing along with us at Inspiration Destination Challenges - We sure hope you join us again!

    Amy- DT
    {Lil Cutie Creations}

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is fabulous, so well coordinated. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love the glossy accents! Thank you for playing in our challenge at http://www.7kidscollegefund.com.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to visit my Blog

Huge Hugz
Lorraine
xXx