Followers

Monday, 24 August 2015

A Special Gift

A Special Gift


Hi everyone, have you all had a lovely weekend? We had some 
pretty impressive lightening storms here on the north east coast.I know that not everyone 
likes thunder & lightening but I have loved them ever since I was a little girl, and these really were magnificent to watch they lit up the sky beautifully in shades of 
purple, pink and blues.....stunning!!

Anyway onto a gift and card that I made for someone special. A little 
jute bag which I decorated and was filled with "Pamper Yourself" goodies, a card and 
matching gift tag.






I decorated the jute bag with lace trim and pearls and added a matching gift tag with an aqua 
organza ribbon bow....(the blue heart is covering a personal message)





The card was made using a Sassy Studio's Image which was coloured with Pro/Flexmarkers, 
I then added lots of stardust stickles to the bubbles. 





I copied the coloured image and mounted it onto some Bazzill and Silver 
Mirri and placed it inside the bag and made a matching gift tag to tie on the 
handle, I then filled the bag with tissue paper and the "pamper yourself" goodies.

I still haven't made a start on painting the bedroom furniture yet, I'm still hoping to get some 
hints and tips on updoing furniture and shabby chic-ing before I tackle it.....I think maybe 
I should begin with something small and that way if I make a mess I won't have 
ruined my furniture will I lol.

Huge Hugz Everyone


I would like to enter these into the following challenges 



25 comments:

  1. this is wonderful
    have a nice day
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful gift bag and tag, your friend will be very happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a lovely gift and card thank you for joining un in our Art by Miran challenge Jane DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! Thanks for joining us at 7 Kids College Fund!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous gift set. Love it!
    Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Gals Corner. I hope to see you again soon. Good luck!
    ♥ Lena - DT
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous gift set, love the decoration on the bag and its lovely to give a gift with everything matching. Wonderful. As for thunder and lightening, I hate it petrified of it, I have to keep well away from any windows just so I don't see it. Hugs Jennifwr xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous gift set and so love the image. Great idea too and I am sure the recipient will love them.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous card and gift bag, Lorraine! Awesome colouring of that fun Sassy image and it's matching bag with pretty lace trim and organza ribbon details - I bet the lucky recipient loved it! Hugs, Lisa x
    Not had any 'proper' storms here in North Wales for years - like you, I like to watch them though I will admit to sometimes being a little bit scared!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute card and bag Lorraine. Love the image and the texture you achieved too. Just lovely. Thanks for joining us this week at Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again soon. Good luck.
    Lynn, ID Creative Team Member

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a nice card and gift! Lovely coloring and very creative too. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner.
    Amy-DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lorraine, such a beautiful and thoughtful gift - your colouring and designs are wonderful...I love that image.
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so sweet and thoughtful Love it.....Lis

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card and gift bag !!
    Greetings,
    Elfje

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning project and card. Thank you for sharing with us at I♥Promarkers. Shona x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a cute image and love the jute bag you have shown
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts Kids Projects

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a cute image and love the jute bag you have shown
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts Kids Projects

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous gift set!!
    Thanks you for joining us at Simply Create Too.
    Hugs, Rosi

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fun gift items. Thank you for sharing with us at Simply Create Too - Myrna DT

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wonderful set Lorraine & the perfect gift!
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. wonderful projects! :)
    Thanks for playing along in the 613 Avenue Create Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Natalie
    INKognito

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a beautiful and thoughtful gift for your friend.

    Thank you for sharing your wonderful work with us at Crafting When I Can Challenges. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you for taking part in our art by miran challenge,
    I very much enjoyed looking at your project and all
    the time and detail you put into it, good luck hugs tracy

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thank you for sharing your beautiful project with us at Crafting with an Attitude, good luck hope to see you again soon
    Lyn - DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to visit my Blog

Huge Hugz
Lorraine
xXx