Followers

Wednesday, 15 June 2016

Petal-Lu Challenge #16


               


            

PETAL-LU CHALLENGE #16 

 




     Hi everyone, it's challenge time once again over at 
    Petal-Lu Challenge and this time the theme is....  

Anything Goes 







To make this CAS card I've used the following
Purple Card, Crafter's Companion Die'sire die, Nuvo Glitter Drops,
and of course some of Lucinda Luckers stunning Petal-Lu blooms.





This beautiful image is another of Hannah Lynn's 

Punch of Colour Girls #8


I coloured her using a selection of Pro/Flexmarkers and I 
then added a touch of Nuvo Glitter Drops to the butterflies and stars.


There are more details about the challenge over on the 

Huge Hugz

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

4 comments:

  1. Hi Lorraine, beautiful card, love the card and the image is stunning, so beautifully coloured. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Lorraine! I love the card design.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to visit my Blog

Huge Hugz
Lorraine
xXx