Followers

Sunday, 17 July 2016

Hubby's Birthday

Hubby's Birthday 


Hi everyone, I hope that you're all having a lovely weekend. I'm 
spending today in my crafty nook, I'm hoping to make a start on 
my Christmas cards instead of leaving it until last minute like I 
did last year. 

The card I would like to share with you today is the one that I made 
for my Hubby's Birthday last week.






To make this card I've used Authentique design papers & First Edition 
design papers, Black card, Garden Twine, Gold Satin Mirri, Black Gems, 
Tim Holtz Vintage Photo Distress ink and a Die cut frame from my stash.







I cheated with the image and have used a cute LOTV Topper, which 
I distressed with Tim Holtz distress ink.


 Well I'm off to go make a start on my Christmas cards now so I 
will catch up with you all again soon. 

Huge Hugz


I would like to enter this into the following challenges 




17 comments:

  1. Congratulations with your hubby's birthday Lorraine it's a beautiful card with gorgeous dies.
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you hubby had a lovely birthday! A gorgeous card and love the image and card design. I need to get a few more Christmas cards made too.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super sweet image Hubby should like this lovely card...............Lis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, love how you have coloured the image and the card construction is wonderful. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely male card, love the image and your layout is fantastic, very eye catching,
    Jean xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lorraine, love your cards, I came across your blog through pinterest spotting your card Heather Valentin's Hippie chick Blossom I am trying to purchase this digi image for my Niece's birthday but there doesn't seem to be a buy it option anywhere, can you help? kind regards, Sarah,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sarah, I'm so sorry that it's taken me so long to reply :( I have the link here for Hippie Chic Blossom. Huge Hugz, Lorraine xx
      http://lacysunshine.weebly.com/store/p620/Blossom_Hippie_Chick.html

      Delete
  7. A lovely card - I like how you distressed the cute image - great layout too.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautifula card, without unnecessary add-ons. Perfect for men.Love it.

    Marjeta

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautifula card, without unnecessary add-ons. Perfect for men.Love it.

    Marjeta

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a gorgeous male card, I love the frame around the image.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a sweet and masculine card! Love the cute little boy motif
    Tindaloo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello my dear friend, it is lovely to visit your blog. Such a gorgeous card and loving the colour tones and wonderful embellishments. I hope you manage to get some Christmas cards made today too.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is gorgeous Lorraine! I love that die-cut frame!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to visit my Blog

Huge Hugz
Lorraine
xXx